DX  » Community » Reviews » Universal White 2W 28-LED 84-Lumen Day Driving Lights for Car (DC 12V/Pair)
Sort by:
5 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:603 (60%)
  • 4 Star:402 (40%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    great for RV items

posted by joe2010 on 01/27/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Bright and good quality. Put these on my ridding mower and gives me extended time to do my lawn. Much much brighter than the original lights. Took only minutes to cut wires to rewire the new lights. Good amount of wire. I now have them on my golf cart for ...
    Cons:
    Wire gauge is thin, but it works fine.
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Bright daytime running lights are of good quality

posted by sus75 on 02/15/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Bright daytime running lights are of good quality. It is easy to install and shine white light as I need. Fully satisfied with the order of what should be a super price.
    Cons:
    Only one drawback. Lanterns come in a soft pack a little scratched. Well, it's more negative mail (money transfers)
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very nice DRL at a very nice price

posted by bfelten on 05/10/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Seems to be very solid quality, even though I've not opened it. Easy to mount. At this low price, you'll probably find it hard to get anything even remotely as godd -- comparable products sell for five times the price here in Sweden.
    Cons:
    The wires were far too thin to be used on a motor vehicle. Soldering is probably a must, because ordinary terminals will only c...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 3
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great daytime lights

posted by emmarvee on 03/14/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    I have installed these on an Isuzu ute at the base of the existing lights. They are very bright to the oncoming motorist if aligned properly. I have even been flashed during the day ! No one could say they didn't see you. They are better than having the hea...
    Cons:
    The lights are not sealed well. The cable entry hole is waterproofed, but not around the rear cover where it meets the clear le...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Solid Build --- but not for Daytime Running Lights

posted by Lightfan99 on 01/27/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    I like the design. Having so many LEDs in each unit means that if one burns out, you really don't loose a large portion of your light output. Really solidly built. Wires are of a reasonable gauge. Front lens cover is secured very tightly to light housin...
    Cons:
    I should have realized that, at 84 lumens, they're really not strong enough to use as daytime running lights. They're okay for...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections