Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week
- in cable mode there is no noise. and sound is good enough
- work with either cable or wireless
- built in mic is sensitive
- works with wither aaa battery or 4.5 dc wall adapter
- low price
- always have a small noise in wireless mode, when you use a wall adaper the noise becomes too high.
- range is short. when you pass the range you get high noise or a radio station. when you are in range again you have to press reset & scan again
- sound level is lower in wireless mode
well.. for a 15$ it serves you well if you use it in ofiice or daily work or smt else.
it works well. no problem. low price medium quality.
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.