DX  » Community » Reviews » Universal Tripod Holder for MP4/Cell Phone/Camera - Black
Sort by:
17 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:417 (41%)
  • 4 Star:5910 (59%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very cheap usefull and great quality

posted by HikaruZoldyck on 05/29/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Very good assembly and materials to produce this item, cheap and nice at look and first impression, it's very usefful for desktop view or take pics and videos.
    Cons:
    i'ts dificult to pull up the stand to put a bigger cellphone or camera, it doesn't equilibrate to maintain the balance. You may...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    just what i needed

posted by krisking on 04/17/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    it just what i needed to start taking more pictures, and filming more. it is steaddy and it does as it is told. if you say stand, it stands.. it is easy to take whit you if you are going some where and great if you need to take a picture of both you hands.
    Cons:
    i have a note 2, and it did't fir in the holder. but did some easy adjustments for it, and now it fits perfectly
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Interesting tripod

posted by nrh2005 on 04/05/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    - it's light; - it's small; - it's very portable; - it's of a rigid plastic; - the holder can separate from the tripod; - the tripod works like a traditional one without the holder because the screw is universal; - the holder fits several point-and-shoot ca...
    Cons:
    - it's not universal at least for cameras because there are models that don't fit on the holder.
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    awesome tripod for iPhone 4

posted by ZeR02010 on 03/23/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Quite Sturdy construction! Light weight and small and compact enough to carry along.! Easy to use! Value for money! Bought it for my iphone 4 and GoPro. Tripod stand photo camera Sony R1 weighing ~ 1 kg.
    Cons:
    -Iphone 4 in a plastic case does not fit into the holder -not available volume buttons
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 1
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    creative but bad quality

posted by bqfernandez13 on 03/21/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    good idea, very creative solution. you can fix the tripod in the angle that you want. Is very cheap, so is not bad idea to try if you have a not so big phone .
    Cons:
    I use it in a Nokia N8 and it broke at the second day of use. I do not even force it , just broke. The plastic of the clamp hav...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Fits well on iPhone 4s

posted by szegedip on 01/30/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    - Fits well on iPhone4s. - Looks very stable. - It has no plastic smell like others said. - Better materials than I expected. - Universal holder, so you can detach it, and attach to any tripod you have (and this tripod can be used with cameras, etc with tri...
    Cons:
    - A little hard to place in an iPhone, can't use for bigger cameras/phones like iPhone, cause this is the maximum size.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    iPhone users rejoice... not really.

posted by bjfmason on 01/24/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    I was quite surprised i couldn't find one of these locally, but in saying that i wouldn't be able to find one so cheap. The holder is spring loaded, and is very strong. Fitting it onto an iPhone took a bit of effort. But once it's in place you won't worry a...
    Cons:
    Doesn't quite fit a full sized smartphone, if it could be made 5mm bigger it'd be better.
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Tripod cellphone holder

posted by siimsimsiim on 01/20/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    This tripod is not expensive, not big and verry usefull, the leggs are expendable and it can hold a iPhone, iPod touch, phones and much more, you can also take the part where you put you're device in of and put it on another tripod
    Cons:
    I orderd this tripod and used it verry much, after a few weeks it broke but i did keep the part where you put in you're device,...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    You get what you pay!

posted by Luticoelho on 12/07/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    It's light, cheap, and can hold many devices. The pods have extensions getting your phone/camera up to 20cm from the surface. It's a nice buy with you want something simple and easy to carry, just to shoot some steady or timer pictures here and there.
    Cons:
    Material is too cheap, found out that the clippers are glued inside, so just a liitle extra effort and it's done. How I find ou...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    It's more than a tripod.

posted by radium05 on 10/06/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Lightweight. Compact. Fits iPods and most cellphones. Even compact cameras without the plastic attachment. Clings to them sturdily enough.
    Cons:
    Material is cheap. Feels cheap and soon you'll note the dents on the legs if you carry it in your bag with other stuff. The pla...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections