DX  » Community » Reviews » Universal Tripod Holder for MP4/Cell Phone/Camera - Black
View all reviews of this product

2 DXPoints earned for this post

write a review, and get DXPoints

• Overall Rating: 5
  • Price: 5
  • Quality: 3
  • Ease Of Use: 5
  • Usefulness: 5
It's more than a tripod. – Universal Tripod Holder for MP4/Cell Phone/Camera - Black Reviews

posted by radium05 on 10/06/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
Lightweight. Compact. Fits iPods and most cellphones. Even compact cameras without the plastic attachment. Clings to them sturdily enough.
Cons:
Material is cheap. Feels cheap and soon you'll note the dents on the legs if you carry it in your bag with other stuff. The plastic holder broke by clinging accidentally to my friend's bag while I was moving.
Other:
You can do more than just use it as a tripod. I used it mostly to have a comfortable way of holding my cellphone while recording and moving it around. It did brilliantly. Even after the plastic thing to hold cellphones broke, you can still use the bolt to attach it to pocket cameras with such nut attachment.
Bottomline:
If you live in this century, you'll need one sooner or later. Get it. You don't cry as much it goes missing or breaks.

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections