DX  » Community » Reviews » USB to Mini USB 5-Pin Male Adapter Cables (2-Pack/60cm-Length)
View all reviews of this product

2 DXPoints earned for this post

write a review, and get DXPoints

• Overall Rating: 5
  • Price: 5
  • Quality: 4
  • Ease Of Use: 5
  • Usefulness: 5
Working – USB to Mini USB 5-Pin Male Adapter Cables (2-Pack/60cm-Length) Reviews

posted by BRman on 01/26/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
Cheap and functional. Can be used to transfer data or charge a rechargeable battery on a gadget. It is a 2 pack. Even if you need only one, you get an extra to serve as a replacement, since it is still cheap.
Cons:
So far none. Cables are working the way I expected. Perhaps they could be a little more sturdily built, but that's all, since both of them are working fine so far.
Other:
Just be careful if your plug is really a Mini USB type. Some unconventional plugs may look similar and may deceive you.
Bottomline:
Mini USB cables are used on a lot of electronic gadgets nowadays, like external HDD and wireless gadgets that require charging. I bought these to replace my external HDD cable that was not transferring data correctly. These worked fine for me (so they are not only meant for transferring energy, but for data as well).

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections