DX  » Community » Reviews » USB 2.0 Jump/Flash Drive (2GB)
View all reviews of this product

2 DXPoints earned for this post

write a review, and get DXPoints

• Overall Rating: 5
  • Price: 5
  • Quality: 5
  • Ease Of Use: 5
  • Usefulness: 5
Does what it should do – Designer's USB 2.0 Jump/Flash Drive (2GB) Reviews

posted by ClientSberbanka on 01/23/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
+ An USB flash drive, 2 GB capacity. + KINGSTON branded. Has a protected sticker with an unique serial number so I guess that it is genuine. + Reasonable price. + Good as a gift.
Cons:
- No documentation included, only some words in English and Chinese on the package. - Serial number can be checked at the Kingston website (URL is printed on the protected sticker) but it is in Chinese so I can't check. :( I tried to visit "kingston verifyflash" site in English and in Russian but these sites use other format of a serial number. So I guess that this flash drive is for Chinese market.
Other:
Technical data (for those who understand): Avg. write speed:3,98MB/s Avg. read speed:10,95MB/s Peak write speed:4,94MB/s (at 1434MB) Peak read speed:16,23MB/s (at 229MB) (tested with MyDiskTest 2.42 utility) These data affect only my flash drive; may be you will get a flash drive with other technical data.
Bottomline:
Recommend to buy if you need it and write speed 3,98 MB/s satisfies you. Such flash drives are good as an useful gift.

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections