DX  » Community » Reviews » USB 2.0 Jump/Flash Drive (4GB)
Sort by:
9 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:676 (67%)
  • 4 Star:333 (33%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great low-price USB drive.

posted by ThoBer on 08/29/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    It's a great drive with USB 2.0 speeds. The write speed is 11.2 MegaByte/s and the read speed is 19.8 MegaByte/s. This means you can put 1 Gigabyte on it in 90 seconds, and read that file in about 50 seconds. It also has a genuine Kingston case (purple, lik...
    Cons:
    There aren't any cons for this product. It's exactly what you would expect for a USB drive like this.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Worth it!!!

posted by FelipeLejo on 05/27/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Small and a little bit cheaper, a few days after I bought it, I found a cheaper one. (Pequeno e relativamente barato. Alguns dias apos a compra eu achei um mais barato.)
    Cons:
    The plastic part looks like a little bit fragile, I think it could be better made, but it is ok if for this price. If u take ca...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    USB 2.0 jump/flash drive 4GB pendrive

posted by porcellis on 10/29/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    this product is a great deal due to the low price and a very useful product and good quality. a product easy to use was only put into the USB port that the computer detected bought more than one and all came running smoothly as it comes with a lid helps to ...
    Cons:
    one of the cons is that the one who bought the metal was bent a little but continued working perfectly it comes with a 3 files ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    cool

posted by Anabiasioli on 08/04/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    it is small cute very easy to use it, small enough to cary it and not small enogh to loose it, it is fast and works just fine...it came in the original package with the warranty from Japan...wich is really cool and nice...
    Cons:
    I had to configure it when I got it cuz it didn't have any memory available, but after I did it worked just fine and had all th...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    really 4GB!!

posted by hidrargyro on 07/15/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    It's like a real kingston usb flash drive this haves really 4gb of space for your files, photos, etc, no trap The packaging is good and seem like the original kinston Support USB 2.0
    Cons:
    The transfer is a quite slow, but if you are pattience, is a good deal. I whis this gadged come with a cordon for travels (the ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    It's the real thing

posted by Ozmikel on 07/13/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Seems to be a genuine Kingston flash drive Arrived in packaging that matches what the shops sell Very small
    Cons:
    The transfer is too slow for my DVD player; the transfer rate is so slow when playing video files that the picture sticks, some...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good Pendrive

posted by aLexJBS on 02/04/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    - Looks good - Have a red light inside! - Original Kingston's looks like - I used in my ps3, pc and mini component and it works good, without problems. - it's very good to gift. - It's small size, so it's good for transporting
    Cons:
    - Fragile - the build quality it's not enough strong. - you need to erase an archives pre-use it.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Looks & feels like my 2GB kinston flash drives

posted by WackerHacker on 01/26/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    It looks and feels the same as my older 2GB Kingston USB flash drives. The only difference between the two is that my 2GB are green and this one is purple. It only has a very slight wiggle inside the plastic casing but so do both of my 2GB flash drives. ...
    Cons:
    The only down side was that I actuality bought this for a friend and I didn't relay want to give it to her after I got it.
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Acceptable Pendrive

posted by flipacoin2k on 01/11/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    - It does what it says. - After a proper formattubg you will get around 3.8GB capacity, which is right. - Support USB 2.0 - Should be a genuine product. Come with a code that can be verified online to prove that it is indeed genuine, but I have tried ver...
    Cons:
    - The casing is a bit loosen. The build quality of the casing is not very good, it was the kind of plastic that feels pretty fr...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections