DX  » Community » Reviews » 10-in-1 USB Powered Charging Cable for Ipod/PSP/Cell Phones
Sort by:
34 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:5920 (59%)
  • 4 Star:4114 (41%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very Good

posted by Uiliton on 10/06/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Short summary: It really is great! ONE CABLE TO RULE THEM ALL!! :D Seem to be more than OK quality to! Extensive summary: It has everything you need, you can charge everything with this. Very usefull when you want to charge different devices and you don't ...
    Cons:
    It can't charge more then 4 devices but i dont think its a con realy. The cables are not so strong so it would break kind of easy.
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good for price

posted by fabimart on 06/28/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    1) Works fine to charge my iPhone 3GS and all other cell phones that I try. 2) Having a USB connector provides a lot of flexibility: use it connected to the USB port of my computer, or my car cigarette adapter, or AC adapter.
    Cons:
    1) Cord is cheap: the cable could be longer without change the price. 2) The cable is for charging only: might work well for d...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Need it? Buy it!

posted by Meedensdorf on 05/18/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Cheap and simply. Good quality. I always buy 10 and save me money with bulkrate prices. So when you need it then buy it!
    Cons:
    Quite plastic and not so hard, but does the job. - Looks and feels cheap
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Best

posted by Bulgina on 05/15/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Universal USB an adapter for data transmission and charging of 10 various mobile devices. It is very convenient, easy, long only 20 cm, is located in a fist, a trouser pocket, a jacket. The cable came not in firm to firm packing, and in a disposable package...
    Cons:
    None.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Need it? Buy it!

posted by Meedensdorf on 05/10/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    Cheap and simply. Good quality. I always buy 10 and save me money with bulkrate prices. So when you need it then buy it!
    Cons:
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Just what I needed

posted by ArtZeeman97 on 04/15/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    I really like this charger because it works for many kinds of phones, cameras and other things like iPads and other tablets. 10 types is a lot and it works, it really charger my phone. The USB is good, it fits my computer very well. I'd recommend it to a fr...
    Cons:
    I don't have any cons, it is a really good product.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Best purchase of my cell phone life

posted by typon on 04/11/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    -This is the best product I have bought from DX. -Extremely cheap, extremely useful. -All the connectors that I have tried work. -Build quality is solid, I have been mistreating this charging cable for 6 months now and it hasn't broken or even ripped a lit...
    Cons:
    -Expect people to start harassing you for letting them charge their phone, no matter what kind it is ;). It can be a little ann...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Need it? Buy it!

posted by Meedensdorf on 03/26/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Cons:
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    AWESOME!!

posted by Zcippy on 03/22/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Short summary: It really is great! ONE CABLE TO RULE THEM ALL!! :D Seem to be more than OK quality to! Extensive summary: It has everything you need, you can charge everything with this baby. You can connect eveything with this baby! Baby! ;)
    Cons:
    None really! I couldnt find any. I guess there is none. Probably none. Yeah pretty sure there is none.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Cheap charging cable

posted by edsmanco on 03/05/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    It charges many devices at the same time with only one outlet or USB connection, even in the car while driving, just that it will only charge one of the same plug at a time, but it can charge an ipod, an andriod phone, a sony product a gps, all at the same ...
    Cons:
    The cover of one of the tips broke a little to easy. I fixed it with an adhesive tape. It could also exchange data instead of j...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 4
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections