DX  » Community » Reviews » 10-in-1 USB Powered Charging Cable for Ipod/PSP/Cell Phones
View all reviews of this product

2 DXPoints earned for this post

write a review, and get DXPoints

• Overall Rating: 4
  • Price: 5
  • Quality: 3
  • Ease Of Use: 5
  • Usefulness: 5
Super Charger ! – 10-in-1 USB Powered Charging Cable for iPod/PSP/Cell Phones Reviews

posted by rooibos on 04/02/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
This charger allows you to charger your devices with one Usb port. You dont need a lots of cables. Only 1 !
I dont now but if I connect this Charger Cable to my Solar Charger I can charge my iPod nano 3g. When I use the normal cable it dont charger. :)
So it works.
I tested these devices: Samsung S5230, LG KP500, iPod Nano 3g, Playstation Portable 1000 and my solar charger.
Cons:
The qualilty is not the best but this price and the free shipping. Sadly it not charger my Samsung S5230 :(.
Another point is that the connectors are not very safetly installed so you can move it easily and the cable lenght is a little bit short.
Other:
You can not transfer date with this cable but I think it cant be possible. But who cares ?
Bottomline:
If you need a Usb Charger and dont have a lots of money to charger you devices and have no more space in your bags buy it and love it:) !
Thanks dx :=)!

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections