DX  » Community » Reviews » 1.0" LCD Car MP3 Player FM Transmitter with IR Remote Controller - Black (2.5mm Audio/SD/USB/DC12V)
Sort by:
52 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:5629 (56%)
  • 4 Star:4021 (40%)
  • 3 Star:42 (4%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    An amazing device for cheap :D

posted by warpman on 04/17/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Dirt cheap Easy to understand Multiple functions Works like a charm Very close to plug-and-play
    Cons:
    Appearance perhaps - if your into that. Price might be to cheap for some people to find this product not interesting In this da...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 3
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 1
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    very cheap but not durable

posted by samba34 on 01/15/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    It is very cheap and works well. Every part of device works well, card slot, usb port and remote controller.
    Cons:
    It is not durable. After using couple of times the lcd screen stopped to work. It is made of very very cheap plastic but the pr...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    So-so transmitter. Ony change folders on the remote control.

posted by TotemBulls on 09/16/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    It is a standard, generic car FM transmitter. Quality is OK. Sound quality is reasonably (if you are not really into music - OK for me, at least). You can change music and folders WITH the remote control (but not on the device). Overall OK for the price.
    Cons:
    You can ONLY change music and folders WITH the remote control, but not on the device. The remote control is REALLY BAD. You hav...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good for the price

posted by Sergio147 on 09/03/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    If you don't want to spend a lot of money y a stereo it is ok... It's a good product and it works perfectly...You can listen your music only with this fm transmissor.very easy to use > the remote is very small and thin so good point while driving > ve...
    Cons:
    The sound is bad, when you don't have radio signal you can't hear anything, so it's not good if you want to travel... The remot...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    good product for small budget

posted by rana95 on 08/27/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    > very easy to use > the remote is very small and thin so good point while driving > very interesting if you don't have money to spend in order to get a full autoradio with all options... > different device possible: MP3 USB SD card!!!
    Cons:
    > quality of song is not very good but it is due to FM transmission, not especially this product > the cable is very shor...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    1.0" LCD Car MP3 Player FM

posted by elenaalex on 07/20/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    As I do not want to spend a lot of money on a stereo, I do use this type of device. This is my third one and I think it is very good. It is easy to use and easy to set up. It has a remote control so I can use it even when I'm driving. I do not use the lcd s...
    Cons:
    I cannot think of any.
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good for the price

posted by ROLOO79 on 06/22/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    If you don't want to spend a lot of money y a stereo it is ok... It's a good product and it works perfectly...You can listen your music only with this fm transmissor...
    Cons:
    The sound is bad, when you don't have radio signal you can't hear anything, so it's not good if you want to travel... The remo...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Amazing Product

posted by eckooooooo on 06/22/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    - Easy to use - Beautiful and clean - It works really well with USB - Good plastic quality - Flexible - Really small, so it fits in every place
    Cons:
    - The 2.5mm cable is a lil'bit short - It has a small background noise - The IR controller aint that good
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good, but quality could be better

posted by peterpepo on 06/17/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    + Great price + Remote Control - however doesn't work + Aux IN / Line IN - provided cable is weak + USB reader - seems to read mp3s ok + SD card reader - seems to read and play mp3s ok + Reception is ok + Bright easy ro read LCD
    Cons:
    - Remote control not working - Build quality could be some better - Screen shows just numbers, not track names
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Decent - for the price

posted by echoedwards on 05/27/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    + Inexpensive + Easy to use + Wide band to choose from + Audio quality is decent
    Cons:
    - A high pitched buzz plays in the background, regardless of what frequency you're tuned into, or the volume of your device's o...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 6
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections