DX  » Community » Reviews » USB Power Adapter/Charger for Iphone 4 - White (100~240V/EU Plug)
Sort by:
186 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:75139 (75%)
  • 4 Star:2343 (23%)
  • 3 Star:12 (1%)
  • 2 Star:12 (1%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

99% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Perfect, cheap, well made

posted by dealdriver on 01/02/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Does exactly what it says it does. We used it extensively throughout Europe and it was perfect. Never missed a beat. It's very lightweight and robust. No problems.
    Cons:
    No cons. It was perfect. Does exactly what it says it does. We used it extensively throughout Europe and it was perfect. Never ...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    USB Power Adapter/Charger for iPhone 4

posted by ironchefsworld on 11/11/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    USB Power Adapter/Charger for iPhone 4 works just like it should. I have used it for last 4months and it has worked just fine. USB port is nice and tight and adapter stays firmly in the wall socket. Price is very reasonable compared to other brands. If you ...
    Cons:
    Plastic is kinda cheap but it works and haven't broken yet so no prob with that.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 3
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    working as advertised... almost

posted by xiaohuDX on 11/07/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    charges a cellphones via USB. just as intended.
    Cons:
    gets very hot while charging an iPhone 5. touchscreen on the iPhone 5 doesn't work when charging - it is a known problem with t...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Does the job for cheap price

posted by tkdeals on 11/05/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    Excellent, does the job, looks good, good plug european, no more to say, absolutely no difference between original and this one.
    Cons:
    Mine came a little bit dirty and little bit scratched, but I guess it was shipping fault, still I managed to clean it from the ...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Works fine with Ipod Touch

posted by tseyboth on 10/30/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    This is a good looking, well build and a really good product. I'm currently using it to charge my Ipod Touch and it woks just fine! I have used it also with the GoPro and it was good too. It says EU plug, but it works for the Brazilian Plug as well.
    Cons:
    -It doesn't has an indication light to show if it's working (ok, the devide shows it, but i have an other charger that has this...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Works

posted by k0va177 on 10/25/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Works as it should, it charges the phone. I didn't mesure any values, and i didn't test it for maximum current so i realy cant' say anything about that. Built quality is good, not great as original apple's charger, but good enough
    Cons:
    Pins that are pluged into 230V AC seems little bit short, it could be a problem in some wall plugs, but i can't realy say becou...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great iPhone 4/4S AC Adapter (charger).

posted by dbboydx on 10/22/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Price: Very cheap and worth it, because it's only 2.00$ and it's just like an original. Quality: Works great, just like an original. More: Useful, easy to use, comfortable and really worth buying. Sum: very recommended deal to anyone. Shipment: Pretty fast,...
    Cons:
    Could get ruined after a few months, BUT...this con applies to any product you buy, no matter how much you paid for it. So, I g...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    It works!

posted by rafaelferraresso on 10/15/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    This is the first charger that I bought at www.dx.com that really works at my house! It charges my iPad and my iPhone normally. the speed depends on the cable.
    Cons:
    This charger didn't worked at Cuiabá MT, Brazil - where my mother lives - and I coulnd't find a reason for it.
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good product!!!!! Buy it now.

posted by KwarkNL on 10/08/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    - Works good. - Looks the same as the orginal one from Apple - Does was it has to do, Charge together with a cable. - White, Small, Great -
    Cons:
    - Smells like burned plastic - Gets hot - Give sometimes the apple security problem: This accessory is not supported (And it w...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excelent and cheap product

posted by irvin711 on 10/07/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Good and reliable. Cool and stylish. Work as expected. You can use it practicaly everywhere for any device which has USB charging. Small size, beautiful white color, ordered for Samsung works fine and fast. Also connect other devices and they worked fine.
    Cons:
    Nothing special. Can't think of one right now!
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 19
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections