DX  » Community » Reviews » Cat.6 RJ-45 Giga-Speed Ultra Flat LAN Network Cable (10M)
Sort by:
7 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:715 (71%)
  • 4 Star:141 (14%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:141 (14%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

86% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great gigabit-capable cable

posted by mangrove on 08/20/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Very good cable for the price conscious. It functions perfectly with gigabit speeds, even when packed back-to-back -- I bought two, to get them into a cable channel where only one normal cable would fit. This functioned perfectly and I can now have two giga...
    Cons:
    It's not the most attractive color. Where it went visibly outside of the cable channel I had to mask it with white electrical t...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Working great for my needs

posted by JohnPrice on 11/22/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Well built, nice feeling to the exterior coating. Came nicely coiled and packaged, no tangles or kinks. The flat cable design makes it perfect for fitting under just about any door, and makes it easier to hide or conceal along a baseboard. Speeds seem fine ...
    Cons:
    none that I've found.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    BUY THIS PRODUCT!!!!

posted by groff07 on 08/29/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    (EN) - The cable have excelent quality. - The speed of my internet improved. - I can use my notebook in all the places of my apartment and use the internet with the cable. - I can close the door and the cable still pass under her without problem. - Excellen...
    Cons:
    - No cons
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Worth buying

posted by redwards100 on 07/18/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    The cables have a great form factor. They snake nicely along words. The cables give perfectly satisfactory transfer speeds. Length is as advertised and good to use to run through a house.
    Cons:
    None to speak of. Too long for a short application - but that should be pretty obvious.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    I like it

posted by QuantumBox on 02/21/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    I bought it to replace my wireless to my laptop, because that was slow. So this is obviously much faster. Another review says there are faster cables, and I'm sure he's right, but this is fast enough for me. I like how it's flat, makes it really easy to coi...
    Cons:
    Could be slower than 5e, so if you're looking for the absolute fastest cable, apparently this isn't it. But if you're just look...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 2
    • Price: 3
    • Quality: 4
    • Usefulness: 2
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    crap cable

posted by CarlosLint on 02/06/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    - The cable is very flexible and thin, this comes handy often when you need a workaround on some issue. - Fairly good endpoint connectors.
    Cons:
    Well, first of all the cable is not twisted, it is flat, thus by its design it's impossible to be CAT6 certified or anything ne...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great cable

posted by FragFrog on 12/18/2010 Certified Owner

Pros:
    - The cable is fairly sturdy, much more so than cheap round cables you would find at your local computer store. - Flat means it is really easy to put in a cable tray or alike. - Connectors seem sturdy and are protected by a clip.
    Cons:
    - Not an inconspicuous color. On those areas where no cable tray is available a blue cable really draws attention.
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections