DX  » Community » Reviews » 1.0" LCD Car MP3 Player FM Transmitter with IR Remote Controller - Silver (2.5mm Audio/SD/USB/DC12V)
View all reviews of this product

2 DXPoints earned for this post

write a review, and get DXPoints

• Overall Rating: 4
  • Price: 5
  • Quality: 3
  • Ease Of Use: 5
  • Usefulness: 5
cheap, working with little soldering. – 1.0" LCD Car MP3 Player FM Transmitter with IR Remote Controller - Silver (2.5mm Audio/SD/USB/DC12V) Reviews

posted by seuguh on 01/14/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
- play mp3, Ipod, phone, sdcard, phone... every music source with 3.5 output to your car radio through FM. - Powerfull, can cover an existing radio. Maybe illegal in my country because of the power but... It works better than legal ones!
Cons:
- The one that i received was working bad at first. I have to re-solder the internal female jack. - The provided cable is too short. - Annonced 2.5 audio, I receveid a 3.5 audio. Not really a cons, but I order a longer cable 2.5~3.5 wich is know useless...
Other:
Bottomline:
I Own the same type of product, same shape, different color, purchased here for... 25$! this one is working like my older one, but is powerfull. No need to find a full free frequency with it. It's glowing red in the night... Devilish :) I like it. going to order another one... or two.

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections