DX  » Community » Reviews » 1080P Full HD Media Player with AV/HDMI/USB/SD/MMC (Silver)
View all reviews of this product

2 DXPoints earned for this post

write a review, and get DXPoints

• Overall Rating: 5
  • Price: 5
  • Quality: 4
  • Ease Of Use: 5
  • Usefulness: 5
Iddy Biddy Video Committee – 1080P Full HD Media Player with AV/HDMI/USB/SD/MMC (Silver) Reviews

posted by Pandanz on 03/12/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
The pros .. Well to start off its tiny. A lot of people here have said that and when I got it I just realized how small it is. Its a freaking ninja! hide it anywhere about the TV .. The video output is great to. You can go high def with the HDMI (included!! bonus) cable or you can stay lo fi (with the component cable included as well!) The great thing is I can plug in my External Hard Drive (tried my 500Gig, 1.5tb and 2tb drives and they all work!) and watch directly from there. Plays what it says, and pretty well!
Cons:
As for cons .. Subtitles are a bit 'wide' for my tv (but basically i loose the first letter and last letter, but that's more a res issue more than anything else). Some FLV files it doesn't like .. but thats turned out to be only one or two. So meh .. really ...
Other:
Bottomline:
Bottom line is it does what it says, is tiny, great price, simple to use (the menu is pretty easy to use). You really can't go wrong for the price. If your wanting a Media player to watch your MKV and Divx files on .. this is the one .. You'll be hard pressed to find something better for the price.

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections