Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week
- software is easy to install and simple to work with
- no complex operation or functions
- easyly set into operation (when understood how it works)
- satisfying picture quality
- description is bad / not correct
- support is not solid enough
- no continuous magnification (~ 2 fix-focus points)
- scale on the turn-wheel is in the wrong direction
How it works (simplified):
the optical system is figured by 2 planes - sensor on one end / object on the other - and a lens in between.
The picture of the object is by this reproduced on the sensor surface. The ratio of the 2 distances to the lens define the magnification.
However, for a sharp picture the distance between both ends is not constant ! It varies with the ratio. By this you get two fix-focuses for the same total distance (w/ vice versa position of the lens). Between both, total distance must be shorter, which is inside the device. So you get a low and a high magnification !
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.