DX  » Community » Reviews » Replacement Power Supply AC Adapter for Asus EXA0802XA - Black (4.7mm Plug Size)
View all reviews of this product

2 DXPoints earned for this post

write a review, and get DXPoints

• Overall Rating: 4
  • Price: 5
  • Quality: 1
  • Ease Of Use: 5
  • Usefulness: 5
works for some time, then dead – Replacement Power Supply AC Adapter for Asus EXA0802XA - Black (4.7mm Plug Size) Reviews

posted by sixor on 12/25/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
works fine on asus eeepc 1000ha netbook was very cheap worked fine for some time until it died
Cons:
it was hot like hell, really hot worked for like 6 months then it was dead, it sucks, too bad quality, and i was gentle with it, i treated it nicely the crappy power supply it just too bad quality, i should have bought 2 units at least, be prepared and warned
Other:
there are no more good options, asus chargers just sucks and so does the ac adapter on the motherboard, those thing broke a lot, mine has been broken 2 times already
Bottomline:
buy 2/year at least, because they suck, every person says the same thing, the don´t last long even on amazon reviews they say the same, i wish were could i found the original ones, but well, too bad, shame on you asus

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections