DX  » Community » Reviews » USB Charging Dock + 4800mAh NiMH Battery + Controller Extension Cable for Xbox 360
Sort by:
3 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:672 (67%)
  • 4 Star:331 (33%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    excelente producto

posted by desscarp on 02/24/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    como tinene un puerto usb en una de sus terminales, se puede poner a cargar en cualquier lugar. Ayuda mucho su base ya que impide que lo dejemos tirado por cualquier lado. Muy útil el cable que se conecta directo a la consola para usar mientras cargamo...
    Cons:
    después de un cierto tiempo la batería no dura tanto como al principio pero de todos modos tiene una buena autonom...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great Product

posted by carlosmazzi on 03/25/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    I very like This Product 100% Perfect for me Easy use !! Can buy that I approve of the quality !!! It is very easy to install, the price is very good, manufacturing is excellent, I used the product and am very satisfied with what this product offers.Just pl...
    Cons:
    Nothing !
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    4800 mAh Pack

posted by Bryan776 on 01/13/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    The price for the package what you get is realy not exspensive if you look how much only the cable already cost what is 10 euro (about 12,80 dollar). And here u also get a battery and a charging station with the price! Its works good, looks good, good qual...
    Cons:
    Some negativ thing is that the battery only last for 3.5 hour duration then it is Empty.. And that for a 4800 mAh battery.. A f...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections