Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month
- small size, can charge two devices at the same time (phone & navigator etc)
- red light on the output circuit, so you will notice if it breaks and goes possibly unsafe
- solid feeling
- the red light stays on for a long time after unplugging, so there seems to be large capacitor for smoothing the current
- 6 months of daily use and no problems
- didn't charge my iPad2, but that requires 2A anyway, so not a surprise. However, I guess it would charge iPad too, if it's powered off, and not left in standby
I would like to open this to see the internals, but haven't done that as it might not come together nicely afterwards. Have you opened it? Post pictures.
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.