DX  » Community » Reviews » AC/Car Power Adapters + USB Data Cable Charger Set for Iphone 4/3G/3GS (100~240V/EU Plug)
Sort by:
15 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:8012 (80%)
  • 4 Star:132 (13%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:71 (7%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

93% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great choice

posted by joanporres on 01/23/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    This pack is great. For my, the price is very good for the case that you recive. It come in a plastic case, and you can see the tow chargers and the USB data - charging cable. The AC charcher and the USB data cable look like the original ones. And originals...
    Cons:
    I can not find any con in this product. It works as supposed, and looks like the original products.
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Must have in your car!

posted by antoni1988 on 01/11/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Very, very cheap. You get the adapter, the cable and the car charger, all three parts for a small price. It works perfectly. You will never need save your battery while you are in a long car trip. Now you can use it all the trip, or if you are driving, you ...
    Cons:
    The part of the adapter which goes into the car is a little hard, but its fit perfectly. Actually, its not a "cons".....
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great set for this price

posted by Chochek on 01/09/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Much cheaper the the original charger from Apple, you get the adapter, the cable and the car charger for a small cost. Works perfectly.
    Cons:
    The part of the cable which goes into the iPhone is a little hard. It is sometimes hard to plug it in or remove it, but it is n...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Car Charger/Power Adapter/Cable for iPhone

posted by Savvyshopr on 12/16/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Great little set - I can charge the phone in the car and have a spare cable to use when I am at my desk. I have purchased both the car charger and cable before which were promptly snatched up by by partner so bought this set for myself. I am very happy wi...
    Cons:
    Cable connector for the phone end can be a little tricky to remove, but not really a problem.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very nice Quality Product and realy good price Shiping very fast. thank you

posted by zibaaa on 10/22/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Very good quality.. good price.. nice packeging! fast shiping... cool red LED light.. very good value for money.. good connections and cords.!
    Cons:
    no cons for this price its as good as you can get. so its cheap but its not as cheaply made as i was thinking.
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good car charger

posted by HanyKawkab on 06/16/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    very good quality with a lamp indicator, resembling the genuine Apple pieces. Very durable for use. i used it for long, continuous time with no problems at all. It fits firmly in the car cigarette socket
    Cons:
    The plug going to the car charger slips easily out, You should not make the wire stretched. it heats easily after short period...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good, but not the best quality

posted by jccasanovap on 10/16/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Good size, decent built, works as it should (until one of the components died)
    Cons:
    AC charger died after first use...first I thought it was the cable but this works perfect when connected to my laptop. I don't ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great!

posted by marcbr88 on 09/14/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    -The price -It works perfectly -It fits great into the iPhone 4 -Good materials -Both adapters works really well -The LED of the car adapter -It looks really great, and the white color makes the product seem original -The data cable is long, that cou...
    Cons:
    -As I said in the last point of Pros, the length of the data cable may be a bit longer for the car
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Amazing product

posted by exerramun on 07/17/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Despite having purchased the product on the website of DX, it seems that Apple had sent me .- It has a case that seems original (almost equal to the iPod Touch) .- The quality of materials is very good .- It works perfectly .- I see no need to purchase an o...
    Cons:
    The tab that fits into the iPod comes with the logo upside down, but that's no problem if you notice in time.-
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great product!

posted by loftheim86 on 07/10/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Price! I will never consider buying a new charger from apple ever again! Good quality and works as it should! Even comes in casing similar to what you get from apple.
    Cons:
    The car charger har some minor quality flaws. A smal gap where the two parts come together, but does not really matter. It look...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections