DX  » Community » Reviews » USB 3.0 SuperSpeed Male to Female Extension Cable (180CM-Length)
View all reviews of this product

2 DXPoints earned for this post

write a review, and get DXPoints

• Overall Rating: 5
  • Price: 5
  • Quality: 5
  • Ease Of Use: 5
  • Usefulness: 5
Excellent for EEE Pad Transformer – USB 3.0 SuperSpeed Male to Female Extension Cable (180CM-Length) Reviews

posted by meismonkey on 04/26/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
Brought as an extension for my Asus EEE Pad Transformer and it works perfectly. Build quality is excellent. This does not feel like a cheap cable at all. Cable itself is solid feeling, and quite thick, but that is because USB 3.0 has more connections than USB 2.0. Plug and socket are very good quality and were not difficult to connect first time which sometimes happens with new cables
Cons:
None
Other:
Was using to charge my phone in the back seat of a car and it didn't always make connection with the stereo I connected it to, but that was USB 2.0 and probably was caused at that end. I use this as a general USB extension cable now, as well as for charging my EEE Pad.
Bottomline:
One of the best cables I've seen from DX. Will be buying another one, probably 2.

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections