DX  » Community » Reviews » USB to Nokia 2.0mm Plug Charging Cable (60CM-Length)
Sort by:
17 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:7112 (71%)
  • 4 Star:244 (24%)
  • 3 Star:61 (6%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Does the job

posted by stillstill on 02/26/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Really useful cheep cable to keep it at work as a backup option to charge your phone. Also could save some space in your travel bag if you are carrying an USB charger with detachable USB cable for some USB-charge enabled device and a phone with 2mm plug for...
    Cons:
    I'm not sure if it's a real cons: as I have mentioned - the tip is little to long. The cable is very thin, has a 2 Ohm resistan...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Cheap and efficient

posted by bazario on 02/18/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    It's really simple and efficient. If you have a Nokia phone, simply plug it in USB and charge. It works with DC chargers too.
    Cons:
    None. People say that the cable is short but 60cm is enough to put it on your case or on your desk.
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Compact and useful

posted by Bharg on 02/09/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    A compact USB to Nokia charging cable that can be used with your computer or any device having a USB output. I got it to connect it with my car charger that has a USB output.
    Cons:
    Length is a bit short but OK. Could have perhaps given a few more cell phone connectors apart from Nokia.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very good deal

posted by madmax1981 on 02/07/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    I bought this cable to have in my car for my nokia n8 to charge when i use the GPS. It is a very good cable, it charge my telephone so it does what is ment to do. It is good accesory to carry around if you have to carry your laptop with you, the original ch...
    Cons:
    Mine has came with 2 pinches, but works.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    It charges my Nokia flip-phone quickly

posted by shtuug on 01/15/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Charges my phone perfectly in one to two hours. The price is way cheaper than any official Nokia charger.
    Cons:
    None.
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    good cable

posted by djdux on 12/21/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Connection cable to charge all kinds of mobile nokia n8, 5800xm, etc. Cable connection to the mobile is very good and no doubt Connection fits the usb connect without houlguras has the appropriate length to keep the transport power load on the phone very e...
    Cons:
    not seen any right against any
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Does what it says....

posted by fungal on 12/13/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Easier and more universal than a normal ac adaptor, so if you travel with a portable pc then you just plug in the cable to charge your nokia device. I got mine for Nokia bt headset.
    Cons:
    No real cons, it is simple enough. What do you expect from a USB charging cable?
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good but not 100 %

posted by doodle7 on 10/30/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Good for this price. It just charge your phone from USB. No need to carry charger.
    Cons:
    It's not working on 100 percent. Phone connector seems to have little different dimensions and sometimes you have to set it up ...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 3
    • Price: 4
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Handy

posted by ozkurito on 09/22/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    I can travel now with my netbook to any place and charge my cellphone from that. It's a simple cable. No more, no less. Really handful and inexpensive. Works OK as espected. Just plug it in a USB port and charge my Nokia Phone.
    Cons:
    Too short! Cable is 35cm large. Quality so so. But it's inexpensive and works. Cellphone is always charging. I never seen "C...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    USB to Nokia 2.0mm Plug Charging Cable (60CM-Length)

posted by Zapdx on 08/20/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    - Works okay. - Plug fits snug. - Takes little space in your bag. - 60 cm is little under two feet is long enough. - Free shipping. - Low price. _ you don't have to go outdoors to get this item.
    Cons:
    Because my USB port delivers not much power it takes a while to fuly load the cell phone. This is not really a con of this cable.
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections