DX  » Community » Reviews » D'Addario EXL110 Regular Light Gauge Electric Guitar Nickel Wound (6-String Set)
Sort by:
24 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:8320 (83%)
  • 4 Star:123 (12%)
  • 3 Star:41 (4%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    High quality guitar strings at a great price

posted by Leito79 on 04/06/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Excellent quality D´Addario strings. ORIGINAL PRODUCT. Nickel Wound, great sound, very clear. Smooth to the touch and easy to bend. Balanced set, light tension. Professional manufactured strings that are very durable. Has a different colored ball end o...
    Cons:
    there are no cons to this great product.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Muito bom

posted by anlucci on 03/25/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Som brilhante e definido, durabilidade boa e segura bem a afinação. A embalagem vem bem fechada e não oxida enquanto lacrada.
    Cons:
    Não achei nenhum contra.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great Strings, the best price!

posted by rootD on 02/19/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    They seem to be genuine. The strings came in perfect condition, closed bag, no rust or defects at all. The sound is very nice.
    Cons:
    None I can think of. Some people reported early rusting, I will update the review if it happens.
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice strings for regular users

posted by tutango on 02/19/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    The product seems to be original one, but 1 string (little "E") dropped from the 'ball'. The other ones worked well more than a month.
    Cons:
    It's not the best strings, but has a good price for its quality. The first string dropped when I was tunning them, I had to buy...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great item, best price you'll find!!!

posted by mauroxj on 02/14/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    The greatest pro is the price, you will not find this price in any store near you, that's guaranteed!!! Then, I don't know if these are original D'addario but they are not bad at all, at least for me a begginer guitarrist.
    Cons:
    No cons at all that I could name now. Only con is that I should enter to much text for the review to be approved!!! :P lol
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great Strings , Incredible price

posted by Leandro90 on 01/22/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    - The package is original d'addario, at least to the naked eyes, the strings to be open not show any type of oxide. The sound is great and I can't get them for less than 10 dollars in my country, so this is great
    Cons:
    - None. The extra lower E string to me is not a cons because no d'addario have it.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 3
    • Quality: 3
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Not real but still good

posted by kelvii on 01/07/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Good packaging, and the strings seem to be made quite well. Couldnt find any oxidation when i got the strings out the packaging, all the strings were nice and bright silver. Half thge price compared to local shops.
    Cons:
    Not genuine - DX website shows these as d'addario strings. You can tell because the inner bag has typos in the text (real ones ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    compralas, sin ninguna duda

posted by elrengofa on 12/18/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Daddario, eso lo dice todo, marca, historia, calidad y encima a estos precios! en mi pais un encordado de mala calidad ronda los 9 dolares, aca por 5 llevas de marca!
    Cons:
    ninguna, sinceramente, aunque suelo usar otros encordados mas economicos, sera cuestion de tiempo ver cual es el resultado, en...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good price for good quality strings

posted by Antoniohnr on 10/25/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Great quality materials; Very well packed; Sound quality; "Tunability" for Kahler tremolo systems.
    Cons:
    No extra little E string.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Awesome and almost real looking!

posted by gramash on 10/19/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    They are pretty sturdy They are almost real They have the same color codes as on the real ones Not one has broken so far :)
    Cons:
    the color of the package isn't quite the right blue, but that's the only difference i have seen
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 3
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections