DX  » Community » Reviews » Ultra-Thin CAT-6 Male to Male RJ45 Ethernet LAN Cable - Blue (15M-Length)
Sort by:
18 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:9417 (94%)
  • 4 Star:61 (6%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Works fine

posted by timtak on 06/10/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    There is not a lot you can say about a LAN cord. It works. It is thin. It was wound in a double wind that made it easy to unwind. It seem durable. It is about half the price of similar cables in the shops near me. Nice colour. It arrived very quickly.
    Cons:
    I can't see anything wrong with the product but the requirement that I write more than 500 characters about a LAN cable is a bi...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Amazing, no other word required

posted by versefromthekeg on 05/02/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    I was looking for a Cat6 thin cable locally (Australia) and could not find one to save my life. I rented at the time so needed something I could hide under carpet or use those zip tie sticky things with and these suited that job perfectly. I've moved hous...
    Cons:
    The colour I got was a light purplish colour, it looks horrible but I hide them for the most part so that isn't of a big concearn
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    A must have

posted by jordispielberg on 04/21/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Very thin ethernet cable. You can work with it in a nearer room with door closed, the cable can be placed under the door with no harming of cable. It seems to be stronger than the most part of RJ45 cables, who usually bent or crack the connectors after 2-3 ...
    Cons:
    At this point I can not find any cons: it is useful, the price is correct for the item, the lenght is right to connect your dev...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Fine cable for Gigabit Net

posted by iglov on 04/16/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Fine cable at very attractive price! I have received it less than a month later after the order, excellent packing and high quality. Supports networks to 10 GBit (and such in general is?)
    Cons:
    I do not know, how the length will be reflected in a communication quality (I think, it is not twisted pair, but a number of pa...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Compact and good build

posted by M1kkeli on 04/07/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    This cable is very long but still in a very compact package. It's provided with two straps (as in photo - yes they are reusable). You can use those also to mounting the line into tables and door handles etc. when in temporary installation. Easily breakable ...
    Cons:
    Once opened, who has time and agility to put back together on original way? Well, its still quite compact after quick gathering.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Justo el cable que necesitaba !!! INSUPERABLE !!!

posted by EJPENAFLORM on 03/08/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    1. Excelente materiales de construcción, tanto del cable como de sus conectores y protectores. 2. Cable ultra delgado de tan solo 4 o 5 milímetros de espesor. 3. Costo muy por debajo de la calidad. 4. Entrega rápida, llegó mucho antes de...
    Cons:
    Ninguna es perfecto para mi
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 3
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    works as per advertised!

posted by xxBiGFisHxx on 02/25/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    -flat & compact -transfer speed is good -affordable
    Cons:
    -different colors would be awesome
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Exactly what's needed.

posted by jackmcentee on 01/01/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    I have been using this cable for quite a while now for a myriad of uses. I like to move my house around a lot and not all my devices are wireless. I have used this to hook up an external router, and xbox 360 and a WD media player. It has worked flawlessly a...
    Cons:
    None at all. This works perfectly and well.
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice ultra thin color noodles (size) for an Ethernet cable

posted by 8123213 on 11/24/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Nice ultra thin color noodles (size) for an Ethernet cable Easy to install, can fit / hide into corner of walls or put into any existing trunkings
    Cons:
    Durability, whether the material used can withstand heat after long hours More choices of color will be great
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very good product!

posted by j00st on 09/14/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    This is really the perfect cable to set up your network. The build quality is really good, feels strong when you get it out of the package and when you install it it stays strong. I had to put it through a hole in the wall to get to my router and even after...
    Cons:
    None I can think of. It does what it supposed to do and the quality is better then I expected. And the price is of course unbea...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections