DX  » Community » Reviews » Ultra-Thin CAT-6 Male to Male RJ45 Ethernet LAN Cable - Blue (15M-Length)
View all reviews of this product

2 DXPoints earned for this post

write a review, and get DXPoints

• Overall Rating: 5
  • Price: 5
  • Quality: 4
  • Ease Of Use: 5
  • Usefulness: 5
Awesome Price ! – Ultra-Thin CAT-6 Male to Male RJ45 Ethernet LAN Cable - Blue (15M-Length) Reviews

posted by rooibos on 06/17/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
This cable is super fin and smooth. You can place it under your carpet and nobody will see it. The cable has a beautiful design and the plug have a soft plastic cab so the cab from the plug is secured and you cant break it. 15 Meter Cable for under 10 $ with free shipping is amazing. Here in Germany i would pay over 15€. So you can save a lot of money and it came to your house.
Cons:
I have no cons for this product, but the only thing what can be bad is your cable came a little bit crashed.
Other:
The Cable is blue so no everybody must like it. But for me it is better than a white cable because you can see the dirty on it after use.
Bottomline:
Great Price, Great Product and fast shipping. I get it in 1 week some german company can not ship things incountry faster. Buy it if you need one. I buyed mine because the clips from the plug broken but with this cap on the clips you can not break it.

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections