DX  » Community » Reviews » Plastic Classic Style 3.5mm Standing Microphone (2.2M-Cable)
Sort by:
7 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:866 (86%)
  • 4 Star:141 (14%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Its great!

posted by Xsyiaris on 09/22/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    -Cheap! -Neat looking, make it look like you own a pro microphone! -Great for non-professional use!
    Cons:
    -Its not the best of the sound, it can get really noise if you don't understand how microphone work and how noise is created in...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice retro mic

posted by bekman on 05/25/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    This one looks really cool - retro style aluminium look, nice textile cord. Mic head is rotating up/down, and has an on/off switch on top of it. The bottom of the stand is covered in some cloth. The sound quality is pretty good.
    Cons:
    First of all it's made of plastic, only one detail in metal - stand cover. The next thing I don't like about it - due to the ro...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    This is a great mic!

posted by izzoblitzo on 03/11/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    -good feedback (used with TeamSpeak). -awesome looking on your desk. -fairly good construction, way better than I expected for the price. -price is VERY good. -metal chrome base, with a sleeved cord is a nice touch. -was really easy for me to operate. Plug ...
    Cons:
    -would benefit by having a heavier base to keep it stable on the desk. Don't get me wrong, it's fairly stable, but something he...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Speechless!

posted by Domen178 on 12/12/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    - Ridiculous quality for the price! - Awesome looks! - Really simple just plug it in, nothing more to do! - Good build quality! (High quality plastic and metal at the bottom of the stand) - Light, but still not so light it feels cheap! - Threaded wire! (Sma...
    Cons:
    - Stand is a little low...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Stunning Mic For Great Price

posted by RagmanX on 08/21/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    -Great looks -Great Sound Quality -Wired Cable -Absolutely No Feedbacks -Cloth Covered Bottom
    Cons:
    -Plastic Made -Very Light
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very good!

posted by sublimethc on 12/01/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    - It records very good for a pc mic, i really like it - Takes the sound from far away - Very nice looking in the desk - I recommend to order this mic, very good for the price
    Cons:
    - It will be much much better if instead of plastic, be maid of steel but i think the price wont be the same - No cons so far, ...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    works and looks very retro

posted by bbirt on 09/19/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    The retro design of this microphone looks very cool. It's about the size I expected it to be (and as described on the products page) and works fine. The audio quality is better than I expected.
    Cons:
    It's made out of plastic and it looks like it. The base is shiny metal-looking plastic and it would have been great if the whol...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections