DX  » Community » Reviews » USB Heated Warm Gloves - Black (Pair)
Sort by:
6 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:503 (50%)
  • 4 Star:503 (50%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 2
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice product but could be better...

posted by mp3hitz on 06/13/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    It does get nice and toasty. Love the feel of the material. Very comfortable to wear. Price is not bad.
    Cons:
    Wires are rather cumbersome. It tends to get in the way a lot for me. Also when putting away, wires are again an issue and tend...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    keeps your hand warm

posted by Sesshomaru on 09/20/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    This product does exactly what it says, keeps your hands "warm", doesn't set them on fire. I use this with an external battery pack, and under my motorcycle gloves, to keep my hands warm in winter. It's a great solution to frozen hands
    Cons:
    My hand is a little big, and the seams at the tips loosened. Nothing that i couldn't fix, but the size of the glove is still qu...
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Goog product, but...

posted by lloureiro on 06/11/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    - It heats up quickly - Very comfortable, but I have small hands - Good price - The cable has a good size - Good quality - Resistant packaging (many products bought on DX came with the package smashed or torn)
    Cons:
    Heats only the top hand. For those who felt very cold hands, it is not good, because the palm and the fingertips are still froz...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good gloves

posted by bluecold on 05/22/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    The good thing about these gloves: - Price - Easy to use - HOT quickly - Comfortable - Easy to place - appropriate cable size
    Cons:
    The bad: - The material of palm feels fragile, the rest is robust. - Somewhat difficult to remove. - size is a "universal&...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Pretty Cool Gloves

posted by prettyrich4ever on 11/30/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    It's pretty cool! It warm in less than a minute! I love it! It's confortable and easy to use, even a kid can use it. And the cable's can be hided. It's pretty amazing The Price is very great. The cable it's long enough (1.5meters). Portuguese: Eu a...
    Cons:
    The warming part of the glove that warm your hand doesn't cover all the hand. But the it's still very cool. Portuguese: Eu ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Marvelous

posted by Purpleshore on 11/17/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    These gloves are fairly comfortable, even for me who wears size 9 (XXL). Once connected to the computer, I immediately felt a warmth on the back of my hands. The cable is long enough to be passed through the sleeves (my arms were 2m wide). French transla...
    Cons:
    Currently no defects to report, apart that a hot cell could also cover the palm. Strengthen the seams (especially the ends) wo...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections