DX  » Community » Reviews » ABS + Sponge Safety Goggles Glasses with Elastic Strap - Silver
Sort by:
6 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:835 (83%)
  • 4 Star:171 (17%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very good

posted by 4chan on 11/29/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    - very comfortable to wear - strong and durable - ventilated. they won't get blurry during use. - they look cool !!
    Cons:
    it was so crooked that in one place the sponge was bending inwards, and in other, outwards instead of pushing straight down aga...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Lightweight and stylish

posted by classixbabe on 09/17/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    The silver colour is nice. The lens is not too dark. The strap is comfortable. Lightweight.
    Cons:
    The sponge lining does not look durable. Might come off after a few wears or after washing the goggles.
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    good

posted by kalini4 on 01/21/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    * fun costume piece. * people seem to really like them * has a certain look, and if you want that look it delivers awesomely * the rubber surrounds are surprisingly comfortable
    Cons:
    -Not very practical. -Center piece was missing upon arrival. -Shipping took 43 days. -Goggle frames are plastic as opposed to m...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Damn great!

posted by ahjo79 on 01/12/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Excellent choice for small money. I use with mountain skiing and I go for a drive on a snowmobile. Very good glasses. A frame very soft and convenient. The good review. I recommend bar none. Great, great value!!!
    Cons:
    None!
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Just arrived!

posted by johnnarasX on 09/25/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    Awesome look! So cool, i already have changed my profile pictures!!! I give it to all my friends and take a picture of them too and have fun! They do a good job under heavy lighting. I feel my eyes well protected.
    Cons:
    I expected a better quality, but it is still good. I also expected them to be larger. Now they just fit to my head.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    AWSOME GLASSES

posted by iPodAddicted on 02/23/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    These glasses are awsome i bought em just for the awsomeness lol they are smaller than i tought it to be its a perfect fit and yeah, pretty awsome! came undamaged 500 characters omg.
    Cons:
    i dont have any cons yet when i opened it the elastic strap was just perfect for my head size so i did not have to change that ...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections