Sort by:
7 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:141 (14%)
  • 4 Star:866 (86%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    A good grabber caputre for my all dvd

posted by blasepi62 on 10/23/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    It is easy to install, and there is a dvd with the software you need it, licence included. It's good because it is plug and play. Install software, conect you device with the vhs player and save you old dvd in asf format.
    Cons:
    It would be good if you can choose the format of the converter file. It's asf format, this is not read by dvd players so you ne...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice little things for converting old VHS to digital format

posted by mixey on 09/19/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Cheap item but actually works pretty good. Same as described in the specifications table.
    Cons:
    wires are a bit thin, can be damaged accidentally, so be careful with this device. Do not apply extra pressure to it.
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    nice for the price

posted by haamt on 07/29/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    i have to many VHS tapes so i want to transfer to my hard disk so i need this convener to rescue my old tapes
    Cons:
    it is easy to use easy installation comes with cd and setup guide! the program is easy to use just one click to record or tak...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great item for the price

posted by troyralph on 09/27/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    Amazing device for the price. Other items I investigated did the same job but way higher price. The while the recording function of this device is its primary purpose you can use the program to actually just display old devices on your computer screen. O...
    Cons:
    No major flaws to speak of. Sure the build of it is lightweight and might seem breakable but you would have to have a serious ...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Save your old VHS videos!

posted by Kolpu on 04/23/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    - It's cheap. Usually AV capture gadgets cost easily 100 bucks. So this is very cheap. - Easy to use. - Comes with manual. Follow the instruction so it will work. - Led lights indicates that it's working: Red: Power on Blue (flashing) Capture - Solid ...
    Cons:
    - Comes with 8 cm DVD disc. It maybe wont work in every DVD drive. - Lightweight. It feels like it could broke easily. So hand...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Low Cost AV capture

posted by Jaydie on 03/11/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Low cost-for the price you'll get more than what your money values. Easy to use if you are already familiar with your computer. Enough to transfer old VHS movies to DVD or VCD. I was able to use my Sony camcorder as my webcam using this device.
    Cons:
    Limited to 640 x 480. I'm just putting this on the cons because HD is now being the standards. Movies quality from HD (capturi...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Your basic video encoder

posted by Frankodragon on 02/02/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    This is your basic video encoder without all the bells and whistles. It's pretty straight forward: Plug an A/V cable into the outputs of a VCR or other source into the input jacks on the encoder, and then plug the USB into the computer. I found it's ver...
    Cons:
    It looks like it can easily get crushed or broken if you step on it or allow it to drop on a hard floor. It also looks like th...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections