Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month
- It's cheap. Usually AV capture gadgets cost easily 100 bucks. So this is very cheap.
- Easy to use.
- Comes with manual. Follow the instruction so it will work.
- Led lights indicates that it's working:
Red: Power on
Blue (flashing) Capture
- Solid USB/RCA/S-Video connectors
- USB 2.0
- Comes with 8 cm DVD disc. It maybe wont work in every DVD drive.
- Lightweight. It feels like it could broke easily. So handle with care.
Now you can easily save your VHS videos by you're self. No need to expensive company to rescue your old VHS.
Overall it's great product. It's easy to use and gives you easy way to capture your homevideos to your computer.
I recommend it!
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.