DX  » Community » Reviews » Aluminum Alloy Travel Hiking Folding Collapsible Cup
Sort by:
6 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:332 (33%)
  • 4 Star:332 (33%)
  • 3 Star:171 (17%)
  • 2 Star:171 (17%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

83% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 3
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good to keep in the purse

posted by greicecristina on 08/14/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    It fulfills its purpose. Usefull when you need to drink and does not have a cup. It works perfect for travel to keep in hand as it can be used as a keychain so with clip, you will never loose such handy cup. It is definately very handy. It does not leak w...
    Cons:
    Little bit heavy comparing to the amount of water it can stores. its cover is a little sharp can cut you or your kids if you cl...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 2
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    only 50 ML cup

posted by Erancara on 05/13/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    its really cool gadget. folds very clean and unfold with no problem. no leaks or anything. works pretty well.
    Cons:
    it only 50 ml... like a shot of vodka... not even for black coffee.. you cant really old it if there's coffee inside cuz it get...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 2
    • Price: 2
    • Quality: 2
    • Ease Of Use: 1
    • Usefulness: 1
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Shot glass sized cup

posted by oneofakind2727 on 01/13/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    It can fold down very small. I can see this product as being useful for hiking with very limited space to carry things.
    Cons:
    You would not use this on your keychain, it is a very loud tin can. I didn't review the specifications first before ordering an...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Cup is exactly what is described

posted by cpw11 on 09/27/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    This cup is exactly what the product description is, a very high quality metal collapsible cup. To put the size in perspective, I bought the larger model (150ml) and the larger cup was closed, I could fit this smaller model completely inside the larger one...
    Cons:
    The keychain is pretty much a joke, it came off right away. But the hole on the cup is solid, so attaching a new keychain (I'd...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 3
    • Usefulness: 2
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Useful??

posted by zuluheaven on 02/05/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    It is definately very handy. with clip, you will never loose such handy cup. It doesnt leak when extended. the height could even be adjusted if you are using it as a sauce cup while cooking outdoor! Ideal for Shots in the Great Outdoors....Not too much ...
    Cons:
    with only 70ml.... one could hardly feel satisfied with the drinks.... Good for kids... not really for adults...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 4
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Pretty cool

posted by Slasher on 01/29/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    This is an awesome piece of kit, handy to have attached to your keyring even if you only use it for showing off with. It's handy if you just fancy a drink of water while on the train and there's no cups available or something like that. It doesn't leak like...
    Cons:
    I can't think of any cons, maybe that it can sometimes be a bit stiff when closing back up or hard to get back into the case, b...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections