DX  » Community » Reviews » Outdoor Camping Stainless Steel Cup (220ml)
Sort by:
4 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:1004 (100%)
  • 4 Star:00 (0%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    very good cup

posted by ScherbakovSB on 08/11/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Very usefull product for travelers or something like that. It has a small size but it's big enough to have a good rest with a cup of tea. Clip is very useful for carrying you cup. Good price, very good quality. Cup has a light weight, so it's easy to carry.
    Cons:
    It is 195-200 ml max. When you put on lid it really becomes 180 ml. Lid can't protect you from leaking even if it is closed , b...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice cup

posted by VaLee on 11/13/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    The cup has a nice blue color, is small and cute. It keeps the beverage hot for longer time than a usual porcelain cup, due to the double aluminum walls and probably the plastic lid. The lid has a rubber protection around it so it's fitting tight into the...
    Cons:
    The cup holder is not foldable and for traveling can be a little uncomfortable. The lid has a lock,but i guess the purpose is f...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Off-road cup.

posted by xumuk13 on 08/15/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    It keeps warm much longer then ordinary cup (with single walls). It doesn't burn hands. Small size - easy to fit in a bag pack.
    Cons:
    Colored surface easy get scratches - not for real wildlife :) Clip is useless. I have removed mine. Lid is good only for keep...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Small, light, excellent value.

posted by Criggie on 05/19/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Its small and light, and the handle is well attached. The size is convenient... I don't like having a half-litre of drink.
    Cons:
    You get ~205 millilitres of water in the cup if you brim it, but the lid would push some out. So really its only 180 mL capaci...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections