DX  » Community » Reviews » Protection PU Leather Case with Money & Cards Compartments for Kindle 3 - Black
Sort by:
8 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:625 (62%)
  • 4 Star:383 (38%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very good product

posted by arelde on 08/20/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Excellent product. Looks good, feels good, fits the kindle well. Appears to be very well made. The leather look is great, and it is still fairly light. Just feels like a good book when you hold it to read
    Cons:
    I am not sure that you would want to use the pockets that close onto the face of the kindle ... screen damage might be possible.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Product highly recommended for users of Galaxy Tab

posted by exerramun on 07/12/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Excellent quality.- Perfect design for my Galaxy Tab GT-P1010 (7'').- Similar cases in my country (Argentina) cost twice as much and are very inferior.- It fits the Tablet (you just need to stretch bras slightly lower corners, as the above are stretchy).- T...
    Cons:
    It is difficult to get used to the magnetic lock when you open the case because the pin remains loose and tends to close and so...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice case

posted by izida7 on 07/12/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    - Case arrived in about 3 weeks. - It's very nice, leather has a nice feel. It doesn't look cheap. - Quality seems to be okay, corners are still the same as they were when Kindle arrived even though I've been carrying it in a rucksack. - Magnet is very stro...
    Cons:
    - Money and card compartments are not very useful since they are really tight and it's difficult to fit anything easily in ther...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Buy if you have a naked Kindle 3...

posted by LaoLi on 06/27/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Fit kindle 3 really well. The compartment is a nice idea, and you can fit a couple of bills inside too. The magnetic button hold strong, keeping my kindle secured. The whole cover is stitched up, so that should keep the The backing that supports your kindle...
    Cons:
    The compartment for cards seems a bit too tight though. Once you get the card in, it's pretty tough to get it out. This cover i...
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Forgot to order a case when you got your Kindle?

posted by skippykorea on 06/22/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    It is cheap and ships to where Iam in Korea in a timely manner. Forgetting to order a case for Amazon when buying a Kindle. Remembering and getting the case later would be three or four times the cost of this deal.
    Cons:
    In the end the money compartment and card slots are useless. I have a wallet for that or bag. A Kindle does not make a good P...
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excellent

posted by lukasandrysik on 04/06/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    --> Very good build quality, nice leather imitation -->I love the inside material - it is very soft and very dark and it feels good -->Fits Kindle 3 just fine -->Very cheap compared to original one -->Many pockets and compartments
    Cons:
    -->Liiitle more expensive than another case sold here on DX without Money & Cards Compartments -->Magnetic strap is not comfor...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very Good Quality

posted by Auguste on 03/28/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    this product is very good made and fits well with my kindle. Inside of this case there are several pockets that you can put your business card or idetity and other small papers. It will protect against shock that you drop it from a small distance. Very stro...
    Cons:
    I can say price is high. But if you compare with original kindle products it's a good choice
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great Kindle 3 protection

posted by dompa112 on 12/08/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    Excellent replacement for expensive "original" case, solid made, relatively firm - will protect Kindle inside backpack with other books. Kindle fits perfectly, nice leather imitation, nice smell :-), matt black color, strong magnet button. You could fit an ...
    Cons:
    None.
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections