DX  » Community » Reviews » Cute Mario Figure Quartz Wrist Watch (Style Assorted/1*LR241)
View all reviews of this product

2 DXPoints earned for this post

write a review, and get DXPoints

• Overall Rating: 5
  • Price: 5
  • Quality: 4
  • Ease Of Use: 5
  • Usefulness: 5
Great Watch – Cute Mario Figure Quartz Wrist Watch (Style Assorted/1*LR241) Reviews

posted by kaz7579 on 10/10/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
great kids watch, fast shipment to the Uk, watch ones in a lovely box, which is great for xmas, or just a gift to someone.
Cons:
DX i am finding with a few order that the quility is starting tio slip, when i received this one, the watch strap was hanging off (not connected to watch face) i was able to fix this, but i feel your items need to be checked more before shipments are made. i know you get what you pay for but dx your items are normally fantastic with just 1 or 2 exception. Please dont be put off by this con as i am sure mine was a one off, this item is great value for money
Other:
please check items before posting, i know this could be very hard, but maybe it need to be done from now on. postal packaging needs to be looked at, as sending watch in jiffi bags to the Uk is really not acceptable, thank good i have not had any smashed watchs received just dented boxes
Bottomline:
100% great buy

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections