DX  » Community » Reviews » 3.5mm Stereo Earphone Audio Adapter for Samsung G600
View all reviews of this product

2 DXPoints earned for this post

write a review, and get DXPoints

• Overall Rating: 4
  • Price: 5
  • Quality: 3
  • Ease Of Use: 5
  • Usefulness: 5
Great product for listening music on your Samsung – 3.5mm Stereo Earphone Audio Adapter for Samsung G600 Reviews

posted by NBoba on 02/14/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
Great price.
It's possible to use it on Samsung S3310.
You can listen to the music with your earphones (headphones), not only with the official samsung earphones.
Cons:
It is easy to break the plug. It was a little hard when I put it into the socket of my mobile phone (maybe the plug was a little bigger then plug of my charger). So maybe it was the reason why I broke my plug.
When I put it into my mobile phone the software became "frozen". I had to turn off my mobile phone and then I putted the plug once more. Then the software started normally and I could listen to the music.
Other:
Maybe the reason of "frozen" mobile phone was that I don't use it on the right mobile phone such as Samsung G600.
Bottomline:
I think it is great product. I bought it because I wanted listen to the music by the hang-on earphones which I didn't get with the mobile phone.

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections