Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month
- Has pretty big tank for food
- Can change amount of food
- Has manual feeding function
- Can feed fish up to 4 different times a day
- Costs two times cheaper than same thing in my city
- Can't feed fish one time in 2 days, but it's not really a big problem
- With some type of food it can take too small amount of it and if you try to fix it with making bigger gap, it can take too much food. Sometimes making it going round two times fixes it.
Batteries were included.
Soon will be summer vacation time and I don't have to ask somebody to feed fish when I'm far away from home for long time.
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.