DX  » Community » Reviews » Stylish Quartz Watch with PU Leather + Rope Watch Strap - Black (1*377)
View all reviews of this product

2 DXPoints earned for this post

write a review, and get DXPoints

• Overall Rating: 4
  • Price: 5
  • Quality: 4
  • Ease Of Use: 4
  • Usefulness: 5
Something to go with certain clothes – Stylish Quartz Watch with PU Leather + Rope Watch Strap - Black (1*377) Reviews

posted by buzzyQ on 12/07/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
Slim and different. Unusual style with doble wrap round rope band. Often no watch go with certain styles of clothes and other jewellery, they just look out of place, but you have to wear one. This watch is just the ticket when I wear really casual clothes and only the 'ropey' style of this watch suits. And yet it's actually quite elegant, so looks good with evening strappy look outfits. Covers boths ends of the "which watch" spectrum that others don't. That's why I marked it high on usefullness. It was this or nothing before. Can even easily exchange for different cords to suit.
Cons:
Not incredibly strond band, but it is vevy skinny at the buckle and it would be wrong to have it otherwise.
Other:
This is the second one of these I have bought, different colour. Shows it was a winner first time round.
Bottomline:
Just right for when other watches don't suit. Good price.

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections