DX  » Community » Reviews » Creative Coke Can Storage Mini Rechargeable R/C Model Racing Car - Green + Black (40MHz/2*AA)
Sort by:
8 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:625 (62%)
  • 4 Star:383 (38%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Perfect and pleasant adults, youth and children!

posted by LCS500 on 08/08/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Seems Autoramas 80's! With the main difference you can move to the side you want! Good quality packing, material with good presentation gives an excellent impression. Actually carries and walks very much!
    Cons:
    In floor very slick he slips. The maneuvers are not precise due to the speed it reaches. Need to master the controls enough to ...
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Mini racing car

posted by CGUSS on 05/30/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    The quality is very good! When I first saw this rc car, I thought it would be poorly made, lucky I was wrong. The painting is really good, even if you hit a stone, it won't do even a scratch! The battery life is really good, considering it is so small. The ...
    Cons:
    If you charge the car from the remote control, it won't charge it completely. You have to use a high voltage battery, like Fire...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 2
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    In house R/C Model

posted by mabiteam on 02/11/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Biggest pro is the in house use, even the use on a table is possible. My son (8) has a lot of fun with these mini R/C cars. Charging time is so short, that on his first model we thought it woud be defect.
    Cons:
    Delivery time is very long, two months to Luxembourg/Europe for the price difference to those sold in our stores is may be not ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    good one

posted by Magoroth on 11/22/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    I aready own another car of the nearly same size, so I can compare them. In general I am quite satisfied with it and due to its low price it's hard to expect more from it. 1) A price for such thing is really low. 2) Instructions are very informative 3) a c...
    Cons:
    The car is done quite well accept for some things: tires are too slippy, so sometimes car slides on the floor and drifts (someo...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    best RC for everyone

posted by OdRadekk on 08/31/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    +very convenient and nice-looking coke can container +car looks rather natural (for palm-sized model) +car really small (may be cons), smaller than it seems on photos +front and rear lights! +car needs no batteries to insert in it +very fast +engine p...
    Cons:
    -build quality may vary: one of my car turns right better than left, and adjusting neutral direction (an arrow between front wh...
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    great gift.

posted by schelliej on 08/04/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    The price is unbelievable for what you get! I wonder how they can make a car with transmitters for less then 9$. The can is a nice package and therefore ideal for a gift. When opened, the product is easy to assemble and therefore use. Played with it for...
    Cons:
    The material of the device feels a bit cheap (But hey, what can you expect for that price). The rechargeable batteries is was...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Cool

posted by alehawk on 04/07/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Nice toy, well finished, quality build both, the car and the RC. Nicely shipped in a soda can. I comes with 4 orange cones to play with. To charge it you plug the car into a RC cable for a minute an you'll have like 30 minute car to play with.
    Cons:
    I have dogs in the house and the hair IS a problem, it will get into the wheels axis and the car engine wont have the strenght ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Best RC mini car

posted by tatraprodej on 01/28/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    The car has a very nice package in a can :-). It includes car, driver, antenna and 4 cones. The car is to my surprise, very well written, has the details. Charging is via the drivers - could be a longer cable. Charging time is approx. 1 minute - then you ca...
    Cons:
    Cable for charging could be longer, is short. Charging can also be done through the driver stands .... otherwise there are no n...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections