DX  » Community » Reviews » Creative Coke Can Storage Mini Rechargeable R/C Model Racing Car - Blue + Black (35MHz/2*AA)
View all reviews of this product

2 DXPoints earned for this post

write a review, and get DXPoints

• Overall Rating: 4
  • Price: 4
  • Quality: 4
  • Ease Of Use: 4
  • Usefulness: 4
Very good product for this price – Creative Coke Can Storage Mini Rechargeable R/C Model Racing Car - Blue + Black (35MHz/2*AA) Reviews

posted by tomeverlone on 07/05/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
Works reliably. Range is sufficiently good. Easy to use. Worth for the price.Very Good Product for this price. Works perfectly fine with the remote. It is almost like a real car driving experience when we get more involved with it, though it is a toy car. It is very cute and very nice playing around with it. The lights are also wonderful that gives the feel of a real car. I am extremely satisfied with the DX for providing such item. I am still going to place many more orders on this item due to the excess demand on this item from my friends and relatives
Cons:
Plastic used is not of so high quality( You cannot expect more for this price). Sometimes I feel the car battery is not getting sufficiently charged, which inturn requires frequent charging. The Led that glows for charging on Remote control switches off in a minute which may confuse the user that the car battery is fully charged. If the surface is too smooth you may find it little difficult to control. But When I tried it on Mosaic Floor, the control is perfect.
Other:
Some advice on the duration to be charged could have been more useful. Provide the purpose of the LED indicator which glows while charging the car battery. Providing a detailed information on the charging time and hours it can be used continuously when fully charged would be helpful to identify the power usage and battery lifetime.
Bottomline:
Overall the product is price worthy

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections