DX  » Community » Reviews » Creative Can Storage Mini Rechargeable R/C Model Racing Car - Yellow + Black (49MHz/2*AA)
View all reviews of this product

2 DXPoints earned for this post

write a review, and get DXPoints

• Overall Rating: 5
  • Price: 5
  • Quality: 3
  • Ease Of Use: 5
  • Usefulness: 4
best toy ever – Creative Can Storage Mini Rechargeable R/C Model Racing Car - Yellow + Black (49MHz/2*AA) Reviews

posted by OdRadekk on 08/31/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
+very convenient and nice-looking coke can container +car looks rather natural (for palm-sized model) +car really small (may be cons), smaller than it seems on photos +front and rear lights! +car needs no batteries to insert in it +very fast +engine powerful enough to drift on flat surface +price is rather friendly
Cons:
-build quality may vary: one of my car turns right better than left, and adjusting neutral direction (an arrow between front wheels on the bottom) does not help
Other:
Be sure the floor is clean - this car really collects all the dust from the floor Also, don't buy only one car - playing with somebody is really a great fun Learning steering this car requires some time (it's not so easy!), so if you started playing it, you'll not stop soon
Bottomline:
Still this car quality is not the strongest part of it, I think it is the best RC toy for those who are not a fan of $500 cars. For only a few bucks you can create a real racing competition in room. If you think "I'm too old for toys" and not sure buy it or not (as I was)- don't doubt, this is really cool stuff for everyone

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections