DX  » Community » Reviews » Screen Protector/Guards + Cleaning Cloth for Amazon Kindle 3
View all reviews of this product

2 DXPoints earned for this post

write a review, and get DXPoints

• Overall Rating: 4
  • Price: 5
  • Quality: 3
  • Ease Of Use: 3
  • Usefulness: 4
Nice screen protector for an amazing price – Screen Protector/Guards + Cleaning Cloth for Amazon Kindle 3 Reviews

posted by rebeccasung on 02/06/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
Cheaper than any store that sells them properly which may sell them for around 5 times the price here in the UK. Easy to use, just peel off backing and then apply, I used it with a credit card to make it even harder for bubbles to appear. Comes with a dust protector which wipes away any dust fairly well.
Cons:
Shipping but then again it is shipped from China so this may be a bit expected. Also when it came it was slightly again but this was not exactly DX's fault. Also, sometimes if you get a piece of dust trapped, there's no way to correct this and if you try, you may end up making the problem worse.
Other:
First off - I didn't use this as a protector for a kindle but rather to use it for my phone, I noticed that the measurements were big enough to cut into two for my phone so I did that instead to save some extra money.
Bottomline:
It's cheap, and it's easy to use not that there's a lot of knack needed in order to use a screen protector. Has protected my phone from any scratches and I would say that it's a great deal.

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections