DX  » Community » Reviews » Plastic Crystal Holder for Cell Phone/Iphone/Ipad/PDR/MP3/MP4 - Transparent
Sort by:
21 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:9019 (90%)
  • 4 Star:102 (10%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 3
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Simple and useful

posted by Alessandro2033 on 03/23/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    1. Simple 2. Good looking 3. Goes with the safety protector (no scratch possible while mailing), which should be put off after receipt. 4. Two angles of inclination available (actually fixed) - from one side and from another - choose ever you want.
    Cons:
    1. May be too expensive for such a simple thing. 2. Finger prints stay on it easily.
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Perfecto

posted by mgrmarco on 03/13/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Extremadamente barato, el material es plastico, pero aun asi parece bastante resistente, no se ralla con extrema facilidad, los acabados estan pulidos, no hay ninguna rebaba que pudiera dañar la pantalla de el movil o tablet. Es estable, y se puede fle...
    Cons:
    Ninguna contra significativa
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Really Cool And Easy Tool

posted by aliera on 03/13/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    I really like how easy to use this. You can use the iPad with horizontal and vertical confortably. It just sits near my mac book air as a secondary display.
    Cons:
    Just, goes back when you place the ipad, because of its weight. The price is little high for a single holder, but cheaper than...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Works amazing for devices of all sizes

posted by dassub on 02/17/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    I use this at home and at work to hold both my phones (HTC One X and Sony Ericsson Xperia Play). They hold them with ease. I even used it to hold my Nintendo DSi XL and it worked flawlessly too.
    Cons:
    Price. I would prefer them to be cheaper, and I'd buy them for workmates who always beg me to get them one.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great. Too expensive

posted by nevechen on 12/30/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    does what it says on the box :) nice for holding the mobile/tablet while in bed, or at work. getting me 3 more units.
    Cons:
    expensive for a piece of plastic..................................................................................................
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Easy. Simple. Clean.

posted by MauFG on 11/13/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    It's just easy and simple. Place the holder in your desk, place your phone, tablet or e-reader. Done. Size is perfect for small tablets. mine is a 7 inch. It's just great.
    Cons:
    None that I can think of. Package came kinda wrecked, so not a good idea for a fift, unless you take it out of the original box.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great simple plastic stand for my Samstung Tab 10.1"

posted by TigernNOR on 09/23/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    - A great and practical stand for my Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 (and could hold any tablet that are about the same weight like Ipad, Asus Transformer etc) - Can be used to hold the tab in both directions (horizontal and vertical) - The two sides have two dif...
    Cons:
    None really it is plastic and can break if you are unlucky. but in general its quite robust. Not really something to worry abou...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Awesome ipad/iphone holder

posted by namstorm on 09/07/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    The price is great for this product. This is well built, with a simple but effective design. Looks great when holding the device and when empty. Very useful and allows quick put down and pick up of device, which is great if you like moving your device around.
    Cons:
    No Cons
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Acrilic ipad holder, for video watching or decoration

posted by alev85 on 08/20/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Cheap and light, holds ipad upright for watching movies, video calls, etc
    Cons:
    Not made for interacting a lot with ipad while on stand, I've had my stand for a couple of weeks only and it is cracking.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Support any tablet or phone I tried

posted by adrianomm on 07/03/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Easy to use. Support any tablet or phone I tried. I ordered another because I liked very much. I does have two different angles, you can use a 45o and or other that looks like 75o or so. The plastic/acrylic is very good. It comes with a protection film to...
    Cons:
    I cannot find anything wrong with that. Quality is good...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 3
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections