DX  » Community » Reviews » Plastic Crystal Holder for Cell Phone/Iphone/Ipad/PDR/MP3/MP4 - Grey
Sort by:
8 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:887 (88%)
  • 4 Star:121 (12%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 2
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Cheap, but thats about it

posted by FreezyExp on 04/10/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Cheap, works two sides have slightly different angles
    Cons:
    After a few days of use with a iPad, the top started to crack, it still works but the crack worries me.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Perfect all-in-one stand

posted by Tuckerism on 04/04/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    This is a well-made and simple universal stand. Each side is angled differently, so you can turn it around depending on lighting / situation. It's very sturdy-- there were no issues with holding my iPad from either side. The grooves that hold either side...
    Cons:
    Considering how simple it is, the price is a bit much. However, when I consider how much use I've gotten out of it, it's more t...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great stand for eReader

posted by Businesscoach on 02/19/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    This is a fantastic little stand for oh so many things. I have two of them. I use one for an eReader stand which I can use when I lay in bed. I put the eReader in stand on my ribcage and can read a book in bed without holding it. Fantastic. I have another ...
    Cons:
    My second one was cracked when I received it in the post but DX replaced it no fuss.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Simple but effective

posted by QuackingPlums on 01/08/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    I was looking for a stand to hold my Nexus 7 when I'm sat at my desk so that I could use it as a glorified clock and calendar. This stand is perfect for this purpose. It is made of tinted acrylic (I would call it brown rather than grey) and is steeper on on...
    Cons:
    Packaging is poor - it came in a flimsy cardboard box that was all but unrecognisable by the time it arrived in the padded jiff...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Useful gadget

posted by SabrinaMG on 10/29/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    This is a really useful gadget, with two possibilities of inclination, fits iPad and iPhone, a modern design, made of good quality material.
    Cons:
    None until now. The only concern is the mailing package, it came in an envelope with almost none protection. Before opening I w...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good for two phones

posted by sulka on 07/13/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    I was after a holder that could hold both of my phones. I didn't want two separate pieces, so this was an excellent solution. It's large enough to hold even two larger phones, but two mid-sized or smaller ones are a perfect fit. The phones stay firmly in th...
    Cons:
    Nothing serious to complain about. It would fit two iPhone-sized phones perfectly if it was one centimeter wider.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    What a great stand for the $

posted by tobyg on 06/23/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    I like the 2 different angles. The plastic seems to be pretty strong since it made it to my house from china without getting broke. (I live in US) The box that it came in was destroyed so I was a little worried about the stand. It works well with the IPAD2 ...
    Cons:
    Nothing that I can think of
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Perfect stand for iPad

posted by ergotecture on 03/25/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    - Clean and minimalistic design - Two different angles - Fits iPad. Even if you use a case to protect it!! - Cheap (but for a such small piece of plastic and comparing to other prices in DX, it could be cheaper)
    Cons:
    - None
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections