Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month
- Pretty solid construction;
- Stiff, so no vibration (sustain friendly);
- Comes with the complete screw set;
- Seem MUCH more expensive than they really are;
- Cannot be easily disassembled (actually I don't even imagine how to do it) - Is that even a drawback?;
- Headstock holes must be 10mm diam;
- Headstock must be at least 13mm thick;
- Can be adapted for thiner headstocks;
- Liked so much I bought another set (Actually, I messed up and didn't realize this was a LEFT/RIGHT style tunners - like the Les Paul -. But it ended well anyways as two kits are still cheaper than what I would pay in my country);
- A set like this can cost three to four times more in a nearby store ...
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.