DX  » Community » Reviews » Electronic Cigarette Refills - Cappuccino Flavor (10-Piece Pack)
Sort by:
11 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:647 (64%)
  • 4 Star:273 (27%)
  • 3 Star:91 (9%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 3
    • Price: 2
    • Quality: 2
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good Refil.

posted by AntonioNeto on 10/13/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Has a good taste, not really cappuccino, more like just coffee, but is good. - Easy to use as any e-cig refils. - Good amount of smoke produced. -= Smooth flavour.
    Cons:
    - Besides it is labeled as high nicotin, gives you no nicotin high at all. - It isnt real cappuccinno flavour, looks like coffe...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Tasty as heeeck

posted by echisketch on 07/25/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    One of the best tasting e cigarette replacements. Makes you fall in love again, and again, and again. You can feel the nicotine coursin through your veins
    Cons:
    Depending on the e cigarette you have, it may be hard to puncture the seal. But you can always get a toothpick
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Puts real cigatettes to shame.

posted by EastVanMarco on 10/25/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    This is a fantastic refill. It fits super snug compared to the refills which came with the original e-cig. The taste blows real cigarette taste away hands down. It taste like a high end cigar with just as much smoke.
    Cons:
    Con is that dealextreme isn`t next door so I can`t ring the doorbell and raid their inventory.
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Tasty

posted by ilgaplaukis on 10/10/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    - Good price (although not the best, copmared to some other refills sold here); - One cartrige outlasts 5 to 10 normal cigarettes (at least for me); - Nice color (I like the color green :P ) - Nice flavor, although I'm not sure is this cappuccino or simpl...
    Cons:
    - High nicotine level (I would prefer medium, bet there aren't any with this flavor). If you need high level, then this is for ...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Much enjoyable taste and fun colour

posted by thevalve on 10/01/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    - Very great taste - Resembles actual coffee a lot - Comes in a fun outstanding color - Each cartridge lasts for a while - Convenient casing
    Cons:
    - You have to keep the cigarette down for some moments for the liquid to flow to the atomizer - Tastes like coffee, yes, but no...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    cappuccino refills

posted by djweapon on 09/20/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    very good coffee taste, easy to use and a lot of vapor on every mouth. this is a lot cheaper than to buy a pack of real ciggarette here in europe. healthier lifestile and a lot better economy
    Cons:
    some cartridges gets empty so fast and some oil just gets stuck in the bottom of the very small container just wish that the oi...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    fits sku#52003

posted by imprtvizion on 09/16/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    I love this flavor, when I bought the e-cig on DX it came with some so called tobacco flavored refills. Had a nasty after taste that makes you cringe. This one has a coffee flavored after taste. I usually like to drink coffee with a smoke. With this its two...
    Cons:
    The tips are lime green color, they should have just made it white. Or even coffee brown color. I'm sure they made then differe...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good buy

posted by ilgaplaukis on 09/04/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    - Good price (although not the best, copmared to some other refills sold here); - One cartrige outlasts 5 normal cigarettes (at least for me); - Nice color (I like the color green :P ) - Nice flavor, although I'm not sure is this cappuccino or simple cof...
    Cons:
    - Does not fit properly on my e-gic (SKU 48780), but its not a big issue if you don't wave it arount. - High nicotine level (I...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    coffee and a smoke all in one

posted by enzoe on 06/15/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    yummy coffee flavor. strong throat hit. lots of vapor like smokin and havin your coffee too. very good flavor very little ciggy taste. high nic level. very cheap price for great quality refills. different colors available in all different flavors of this br...
    Cons:
    not a con really but it should be labeled coffee flavor not cappucino. howerver its sooo delicious coffee favoring. yummy yummy...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    COFFEE TIME

posted by starrlet66 on 04/21/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    These are AWESOME. I think that the individual price is really good, and they last a long time (few hours) when using now that I've learned how to use the cartridges & the ecigarettes themselves. I LOVE the taste of these, and it's great because they ...
    Cons:
    None
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections