DX  » Community » Reviews » High-Quality Military Nylon Shoulder Bag - Coyote Brown
Sort by:
17 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:8815 (88%)
  • 4 Star:122 (12%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Quality purchase

posted by Fuel357 on 08/13/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    I red all the comments regarding this bag before buying it. I confirm what they all says. This bag is made of high quality fabrics, is very usefull and I highly recommend it. There is a pocket for everything that needs to be at hand at all times (keys, wall...
    Cons:
    Not a single down side on this one. Oh well, maybe I would have choose a black one, if there was other colors available.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Awesome!

posted by Gitry on 05/16/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Many pockets! Smal bag, but very roomy inside! Great fit, it feels like it forms around the body. Real quality for cheap! Nice Color Quality strapp Sepperate room for drinking bottle so it wont spill inside the bag.
    Cons:
    NON Only thing was shipping time but that has nothing to do with the actual product
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    really a good deal

posted by chaimsaj on 02/27/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    -For the money, a great substitute for maxpedition -Sturdy -Well balanced -Nice The bag is a good deal. Well built, nice and robust, will keep in one piece after a long time. For urban or wilderness usage, it's a nice piece for your gear. And affordable.
    Cons:
    no cons I can consider right now
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great quality

posted by Vasara99 on 02/17/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Great quality and just the shoulderbag i have allways wanted. Lot of usefull pockets, even my 7" tablet fits in the main pocket, 10.1" wont fit on it. Real easy to use (open and close) even with one hand on movement. Looks like material and the z...
    Cons:
    No cons yet, worth of every euro i spend on this one. I will update later if something cons come in mind.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excellent quality and worth every $

posted by Sindredahlen on 01/28/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    The material is sturdy and high quality! The shouldstrap is wide and comfortable, with padding. There is several compartments to store whatever you need. Including an own pocket for a drinkingbottle and cellphone.
    Cons:
    No cons really, except maybe the cellphoneholder is a bit small. But my iPhone fits right in there.
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Well worth the money

posted by smacke on 08/26/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Fits like a glove and is easy to "strap" on.. Has a lot of compartment so its easy tho organize the thing you want to have with you. There is a big pocket on the side that is big enough to fit a water or other drink bottle in. Also a easy to acces...
    Cons:
    The small pocket for the mobilephone is way to small. I can fit my Iphone (work) without casing but my private HTC HD cant fit....
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Best one shoulder bag I ever had.

posted by Barti6 on 07/01/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    -main pocket is resizable -10 inch netbook fits in main pocket - you can attach it to belt so it won't move while you run -there is a separate pocket for water bottles -top of the bag has places for things like pen, flashlight or lightsticks. Also in t...
    Cons:
    - for first three days it had factory smell
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 3
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great!

posted by vJaxz on 11/14/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Quite rugged and durable. Use it as a tool bag to contain: 1) Hazet 854 Ratchet Set 2) Craftman Combination Spanner Set No. 4 - No 19 3) Small Elora Adjustable Spanner 4) Reversible Ratchet Spanner No 13, 17, 19 5) 150mm Veneer Calipers 6) Connector Pliers ...
    Cons:
    None yet..
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very good EDC Bag

posted by epoli1 on 10/09/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Excellent bag, of high quality construction. Is very nice looking and seems durable. Has lots of pockets, although it could have some more
    Cons:
    Two relatively small complaints: - no 100% Quality check? It had a small zone in which a zipper was not well sewed. but I coul...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Best bag i've had. PERIOD.

posted by Kapiiitan on 10/05/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Very good price. I can barely find a small waist bag in my country for this price. The build quality looks very good, i no manufacturing details, no loose stitches, nothing you can found unpleasant. I love the functionality. I just don't like to wear a tra...
    Cons:
    I would love this one in black. I would order another if i could find this one in black. It has a slight smell, which was gone ...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections