Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month
Quite rugged and durable.
Use it as a tool bag to contain:
1) Hazet 854 Ratchet Set
2) Craftman Combination Spanner Set No. 4 - No 19
3) Small Elora Adjustable Spanner
4) Reversible Ratchet Spanner No 13, 17, 19
5) 150mm Veneer Calipers
6) Connector Pliers
7) small diagonal cutting nippers, small Straight tapered vert flush tip cutter, small long nose pliers, small shearcutter cutter, PVC cutter
8) Electrical Screw Driver Set
9) Allen key Set
10) LED Head Light
11) Masking Tape
12) Plastic Packets for containg loose screws
13) Needle Flat File
14) Bend point tweezers
- Own for more than a month carry up and down vehicles, no signs of torn. Able to handle the weight of my tools. Roughly I guess my Tool bag weight more than 3kg.
- Push it across the ground under the vehicle, able to withstand the dirt. Fabric is tough and good.
- Inside looks water-resistant material.
Could be cheaper. Many of my colleagues are interested with it at first but backed off after hearing the price...
Let's see if more people buy this after some price adjustment
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.