DX  » Community » Reviews » Vogue Warm Ladies Rabbit Hair + Suede Gloves (Color Assorted/Pair)
Sort by:
2 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:1002 (100%)
  • 4 Star:00 (0%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    These gloves are sooo cute!

posted by Lorralien on 09/16/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    These gloves are the best! I was pleasantly surprised to receive a pink pair (my favorite color), and will be able to wear them with all sort of colors and outfits! They will be great for keeping my hands warm, yet I'll still be able to have the use of my...
    Cons:
    The gloves are a bit snug across the hand, so I'm hoping they'll stretch a bit. The fabric seems to have a bit of give to it. ...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Stylish and useful

posted by Sinderella on 01/09/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    When I opened my package, I found a brown pair. They really look nice and stylish. It totally goes with an elegant or a chick outfit. And they are really warm, which was surprising for me (the gloves themselves seemd too thin). I love the outern touch of th...
    Cons:
    In really cold weather, your fingers will freeze. The rubber lacing is quite thick, so the little tufts on the ends are standig...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections