DX  » Community » Reviews » Quit Smoking USB Rechargeable Electronic Cigarette with 5-Refills
Sort by:
9 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:676 (67%)
  • 4 Star:333 (33%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Product is good!

posted by Vince132 on 04/15/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Easy to use! I don't know how to describe the taste, but it is a light caramel and menthol taste. It's not bad at all! There are five refill caps in the box. Charging is easy an quick using the delivered usb-connector on a personal computer or usb-charger...
    Cons:
    no real tobacco-taste in the first cap, but refills can be bought in several different tastes.
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Cheap and tasty smoking

posted by peacelick on 11/06/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    No disgusting odors. No ashes and no need for an ashtray. Minimum health risks. Just charge and smoke whenever and wherever you want. Case and cigarette are above average quality, doesn't feel like they will be broken in short time. It's cheap as 1 pack of ...
    Cons:
    Main drawback is the battery capacity.It doesn't last for a day.Recharging takes a bit too long for the capacity.Full charge is...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    great for quit / cutdown smoking

posted by Bobwex on 08/23/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Simple, elegant, easy to use. Battery in the cigarette, when you take a pull, heating element warms up in filter and gives you smoke from the filter. Looks like real cigarette. USB recharges battery
    Cons:
    battery drains down fairly quick. I bought two for when away all day without recharging. USB charger a bit flimsy, not a mayor...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice E-Cig pack

posted by roook on 08/19/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    -Good looking case -Price, they cost a small fortune in my country -Taste is good -Easy to use, just plug it in a usb -Good quality -Loads of refills to chose from on DX
    Cons:
    -None that I see, you get what you want with these
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great product, will help you to quit.

posted by bbbwex on 06/20/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Looks like a cigarette, great psychological support if you try to quit smoking but still have to see plenty others around you who smoke... Plenty of my friends are interested and are asking to order 1 for them. Refill charges easy to geet here on DX. ...
    Cons:
    Build quality. Bought 5 so far of which 1 just didn't work on arrival, and 1 broke while being used... The battery doesnt la...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good Product

posted by MadSavage on 05/16/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Price is lower then average for comparable item. Very easy to use for someone with little knowledge of electronic cigarettes
    Cons:
    With no knowledge, it can be a burden figuring out how to refill. Instructions are very limited and not descriptive enough for...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Price relative to Quality

posted by nonel on 01/22/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Very cheap. Helped me stop smoking for 2 months. Taste depends on the refills but in general it's OK. It matches a lot with an ordinary classic cigarette without all negatives: Ashes everywhere, stinky-polluted air, cigarette butts. Also, the case is nice a...
    Cons:
    Quality matches the price. I have bought many of these for my friends. One of them didn't worked at all. Some refills doesn't m...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great e-cig

posted by SharkNX on 05/17/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    - Carrying case looks really great and its pretty useful. - Awesome price - Tastes really good (Some sweet fruity flavor) - Build quality is really good, looks like a real one
    Cons:
    - Unknown flavor and level of nicotine. (I'm not really sure what type of cartridges come with it. It's some sweet fruity flavo...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great product

posted by Xardz on 04/25/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    - Works better than the e smoke I paid $30 for - Easily take comparable drags to an analog smoke - Tastes great - The carrying case is attractive and extremely useful - Came charged so I could try it out of the package _ You can smoke it in any public place!
    Cons:
    - does leak if dragged to hard
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections