DX  » Community » Reviews » Quit Smoking USB Rechargeable Electronic Cigarette with 5-Refills
View all reviews of this product

2 DXPoints earned for this post

write a review, and get DXPoints

• Overall Rating: 4
  • Price: 4
  • Quality: 3
  • Ease Of Use: 5
  • Usefulness: 5
Good Product – Quit Smoking USB Rechargeable Electronic Cigarette with 5-Refills Reviews

posted by MadSavage on 05/16/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
Price is lower then average for comparable item. Very easy to use for someone with little knowledge of electronic cigarettes
Cons:
With no knowledge, it can be a burden figuring out how to refill. Instructions are very limited and not descriptive enough for first time buyers. (Recharging/Recharge warning, etc.) For heavy smokers trying to use electronic cigarettes, battery life is very low.
Other:
Just about any filters I've used from DX work with it. Outside of this, if you manually refill, I would not suggest this product for it's average looks/design. Filters seem not to fit snug enough, at first, but do not try to force it to fit better, it works just fine, even when it feels loose.
Bottomline:
For a first time Cig, I wouldn't recommend, nor for a more knowledgeable user. This is definitely somewhere in between. Still well worth the cost.

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections