DX  » Community » Reviews » SterOps SKC-9C 15000mcd White LED Keychain Flashlight Kit - Black (3*392A)
Sort by:
2 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:501 (50%)
  • 4 Star:501 (50%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 2
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    very nice and good quality

posted by mhaziq on 05/05/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Very nice and very finely built. extremely light weight and very good size. One extra set of cells is also very nice to have. The light of this flash light is very strong. It does not cover large area as the are no concave reflectors inside the light but st...
    Cons:
    you cannot increase or decrease the size of the light spot. you just have one spot whether your like it or not. there are two w...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    High quality - very bright - recommended

posted by extremebert on 09/27/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Was unsure what to expect, since when I ordered there were no reviews of this item. I was looking for a flashlight to attach to my keys and to carry with me at all times. It's absolutely great. Comes in a very nice cardboard box plus black foaming to hold ...
    Cons:
    Can't find any. Haven't checked availability and/or price of spare batteries. They seem to be really small and probably of a ty...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections